· If you know the price of milk per hundred weight
but not by the gallon.
· If the medicine cabinet contains a container of
· If you've ever gotten an award for fat (and were
proud of it).
· If your idea of a power lunch is a sandwich on
· If your idea of a neighborhood watch is someone
calling you to let you know your heifers are out.
· If you have more than a dozen cats.
· If your idea of overnite delivery is pulling a
calf at three in the morning.
· If you can remember the name of every cow on your
farm but the names of your children elude you.
· If manure is a dinner table topic.
· If your backyard ends at an electric fence.