Addicted to horses? You're not alone.
1. Can you say "sheath" in public without
2. Do you drive a big truck with a towing
package when everyone else drives a real car?
3. Do you have more than one vehicle? One
for you and one for the horses?
4. Do you spend your holidays going to shows,
clinics and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise?
5. If you do go overseas, is it to a riding
vacation in Ireland or to Spruce Meadows to watch the Grand Prix?
6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table
that would make most doctors leave in disgust?
7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean
jeans and freshly scraped boots?
8. Is your interior decorator the local
9. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen
with your horses in mind?
10. Are your end tables really tack trunks
with tablecloths thrown over them?
11. Is your mail made up primarily of horse
catalogs and horse magazines?
12. Do you get up before dawn to ride? Go
to horse shows? Clinics? But do you have trouble getting up for "work?"
13. If you do have dresses, do they all
have pockets? Do those pockets often contain bits of carrot, hay, or sweet feed?
14. When you meet a new person do you always
ask them what kind of horse they have and pity them if they don't have one?
15. Do you remember the name of their horse
sooner than you remember their name?
16. Do you find non-horse people boring?